Production Blog

 Today is Monday, the 26th. We still feel very accomplished after yesterday. We did get a lot done. We were meeting, filming and still having fun. It was a lot for one day. Now we plan to rest for the next few days until Thursday. Today we could not meet because I had a massive math test to study for. It is weighted so much in the gradebook. So far I only have 220 points in the gradebook for my math class. This test is weighted 300 points. That is insane. This test will make or break my grade. I am studying insanely hard to be prepared(13). Also, Zane has football practice. He plays the tight end position at our school. I hear he is really good. I doubt the couch would be happy with him for missing practice. Because of this, we plan to film on Thursday. We will probably film at the Galleria mall. Until then, we'll rest and prepare to film.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Production Blog