Production Blog

 Today is Tuesday. We still plan to film on Thursday. We still plan to meet at Galleria mall. We will meet after school. I drive myself. Jason and Zane also have cars. However, Elena does not. One of us will probably have to drive her. I hear that Zane's practice went well. I hope it did. I'm glad he did not have to skip. Especially because we can film on Thursday instead. Being at a practice on Monday is more important than being at a Friday practice. That is my opinion of course. I just think Monday practice's are more important. Coming off the weekend, players need a tough practice. We don't have much more to film on Thursday. We filmed a lot on Sunday. We just have to wrap some shots up. I'm very excited to film again and I will continue to rest and prepare.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Production Blog