Production Blog

 Today is Wednesday. I cannot wait to film tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope the rest of my group is. Jason told me he can't wait either. Zane said the same. And I can tell Elena can't wait either. It will be very fun. I get to express myself while filming. It is kind of like a release. A release of creativity. Anyways, my mom is out of town this week. I am cat-sitting my cat Nala, even though I'm at my dads house this week. Every day after school I go to my moms house to check on her. I have a routine. I let Nala inside our house. I fill up her water. Refill her food bowl. Pet her for a while. Give her time to rest, eat and drink. Lastly, I let her outside again for the night. She's an outdoor cat, so she sleeps outside. I really cannot wait to film tomorrow so I'll be sure to blog about it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Production Blog