Production Blog

 We are almost done with our film and project. We each have different roles. Some roles are harder than others. I am making our website. Jason is making our postcard. Zane is editing our film. Elena does not really have a duty right now however. I am creating our website through Wix. It has been going great. I really enjoy working on it. I get to use my creativity to express myself. I am almost done with it fortunately. It has been a lot of work, though. Zane has been working hard as well. He even plans to spend all day on editing some time this week. Jason showed me his work so far. I am really proud of him. The postcard looks exactly as it sounds, suspicious. Overall, we are doing great and will be completely done with our film soon. We are extremely proud of our work. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard Blog

Production Blog